[apologies for cross-posting]

I have been hassling the State Department Treaty Affairs people about the large collection of recent US treaties and executive agreements that disappeared from this page  http://www.state.gov/m/a/ips/  in June or July of 2007.

According to a representative of that department, this collection should be back on the Freedom of Information Act page in “a couple of weeks.”

[However, that sounds a lot like what they told me in July.]

If the collection doesn’t return soon, it would be helpful if others could also call the Treaty Affairs Department and let them know that we need those treaties back.  The telephone number is 202-647-1345.

Thanks,

Mary

---
Mary Rumsey
Foreign, Comparative & International Law Librarian
University of Minnesota Law Library
229 19th Ave. S.
/Minneapolis, MN 55455
612-625-2905 fax: 612-625-3478

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.