Hi everybody,

I am looking for information about Tunisia and International Chamber of
Commerce. According to the information I got, there was an arbitration award
issued against Tunisia and Tunisia argued about it. I cannot find any material
to support this information.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Olesya Zaremba