________________________________

	From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gaylord, Tom
	Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:55 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: [Int-Law] Vietnam Bar Association

	Hi, Andrea,

	I checked the Encyclopedia of Associations: International
Organizations and there was no listing.

	I also checked the 2006 ed. of Martindale-Hubble's International
Law Digest and under Vietnam-->Legal Profession-->Bar Associations, it
indicated that bar ass'ns were allowed at the provincial and
centrally-governed city levels (and that all 61 provinces/cities had a
bar ass'n) but made no mention of a national bar ass'n.

	Tom