Von: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Palesa Masilo
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007 16:38
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [Int-Law] FW: Request for article

 Dear all,

Please could you help me try find the article below, as I am having no luck with Google or Westlaw!

Dolzer, R. and F. Bloch.., Indirect Expropriation: Conceptual Realignments?. International Law FORUM du droit international, 2003, pp. 155-165.

Thank you

 Palesa Masilo
Librarian
Webber Wentzel Bowens
10 Fricker Road, Illovo Boulevard, Johannesburg 2196
PO Box 61771, Marshalltown 2107
Direct tel:      +27 11 530 5744/5745
Direct fax:     +27 11 530 6744
Switchboard: +27 11 530 5000
email:           [log in to unmask]

Web:
http://www.wwb.co.za

To view our disclaimer, please visit http://www.wwb.co.za/wwb/view/wwb/en/page185
If you are unable to access the disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [log in to unmask] and a copy of the disclaimer will be emailed to you

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors. [log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.