Hi - did you see the UNESCO portal -
http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-URL_ID=14076&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

I see you mentioned the paper copy, I don't know if this is any more up to date.

WIPO CLEA (http://www.wipo.int/clea/en/index.jsp) might also help.

 Laura Lalime-Mowry, Information Officer

 World Bank Law Resource Center (Law Library, LIC &
 Legal Help Desk)

 1818 H Street, N.W.

 Washington, D.C. 20433

 Mail Stop MC6-340

 ' (202) 458-1530      7 (202) 522-1598       *