The journal seems to be this one:

Culture.
Canadian Ethnology Society.
1981-1988
English Serial Publication Serial Publication : Semiannual (twice a year) 8 v. ; 28 cm.
[Canada] : Canadian Ethnology Society = Société canadienne d'éthnologie,

The author can be located with reasonable ease,
http://www.carleton.ca/socanth/faculty/blundell.html

as can an abstract of the article:
http://www.publicanthropology.org/Archive/AnthCACult1982.htm

OCLC shows 47 libraries holding the item (mostly in Canada and the USA and none, I’m afraid, in Australia) including the British Library’s Ballston Spa depot from which you probably could get it in ILL for a fee.

Andy Grossman
Member, NY & DC Bars
London, GB