The journal seems to be this one:

Culture.
Canadian Ethnology Society.
1981-1988
English Serial Publication Serial Publication : Semiannual (twice a year) 8
v. ; 28 cm.
[Canada] : Canadian Ethnology Society = Société canadienne d'éthnologie,

The author can be located with reasonable ease,
http://www.carleton.ca/socanth/faculty/blundell.html

as can an abstract of the article:
http://www.publicanthropology.org/Archive/AnthCACult1982.htm

OCLC shows 47 libraries holding the item (mostly in Canada and the USA and
none, I¹m afraid, in Australia) including the British Library¹s Ballston Spa
depot from which you probably could get it in ILL for a fee.

Andy Grossman
Member, NY & DC Bars
London, GB