Maybe the tax authority gives a number to commerce and they may have a
number in the commerce registry but I dont know of any such regulation
and am shure, that it is not covered in the BGB or the HGB or the AG or
the GmbHG, because such numbers dont have any real importance. The name
of the company distinguishes it from other companies.

H.