From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Clark
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Article from ICSID Review

 We should be most grateful if someone could help us with a copy of  the article below:

Griffith G, Constitution of Arbitral Tribunal: The Duty of Impartiality in Tribunals or Choose Your Arbitrator Wisely, 13 ICSID Review - Foreign Investment Law Journal 36 (1998).   We are happy to pay any costs.

We have tried all sources available to us without any success

Thank you.

Kind regards

Carol Clark
Librarian
Webber Wentzel Bowens
P O Box 61771
Marshalltown
2107
South Africa
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
Tel : (011) 530 5745 (Direct)
Fax : (011) 530 6745 (Direct)

To view our disclaimer, please visit http://www.wwb.co.za/wwb/view/wwb/en/page185
If you are unable to access the disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [log in to unmask] and a copy of the disclaimer will be emailed to you

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors. [log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.