Dear Kathryn,

I am waiting for a couple of weeks for some updated codes of Seychelles
from the Department of Legal Affairs but I am still standing in despite of
them promises...

Department of Legal Affairs
Attorney General’s Chambers
P.O.Box 58
National House
Victoria, Mahé
Republic Of Seychelles
Telephone: (248) 383000
Fax: (248) 225063
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

We have already a PDF version of the criminal code of 1971 (with
amendments until 1976) and a book from 1994 : Crime and the law in
Seychelles / S.J. Bwana if you need. There is some criminal laws on the
UNODC's on-line legal library (Seychelles) :
http://www.unodc.org/unodc/fr/legal_library/index-countries-sc.html
and my colleague from UNOG library receiving the official gazette of the
Seychelles (I have "consolidated" our criminal code on a specific subject
few months ago).

All the best for your research and kind regards from Switzerland !

Sadri Saieb
Swiss Institute of Comparative Law

On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:48:03 +0000, Kathryn C. Fitzhugh
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>Does anyone in the U.S. have the Criminal Code and Code of Criminal
Procedure of Seychelles?  I have harvested all I can from web sites.  I
have searched FirstSearch.  I have found a book, The Rights of a Person
and the Criminal Process, which I plan for ask for through ILL.  Thank you.

>Kathryn C. Fitzhugh
>Reference/Special Collections Librarian and
>Professor of Law Librarianship
>UALR/Pulaski County Law Library
>1203 McMath Avenue
>Little Rock, AR  72202
>501-324-9974
>Fax:  501-324-9447
>Email:  [log in to unmask]
>
>[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies -
Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to:
>**DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the
authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff,
or CIESIN's sponsors.