Re: [Int-Law] FW: Immigration and Nationality Law Reports I suspect you have your citation confused.

Butler would seem to be at:
http://www.refugee.org.nz/Casesearch/CourtofAppeal/bvag.htm

And 71684/99 is the case of an unnamed Indian Sikh:
http://www.refugee.org.nz/rsaa/text/docs/71684-99.htm

The two cases are cited in tandem in Januzi v. Home Secretary (in some citations misspelled as Januzzi), [2006] 2 A.C. 426, [2006] UKHL 5, which could have led to confusion.
Summary at:
http://www.lawreports.co.uk/WLRD/2006/HLPC/feb0.4.htm
Full text at:
http://tinyurl.com/2hzheo