Posted for a colleague who is not a member of the list:

The question roughly is “what European countries that place a premium on privacy do in their published appellate opinions”—meaning do they use initials like in Re: D.C. or how do they keep the privacy of the litigants?

Thanks,

Lee F. Peoples

Associate Director

Oklahoma City University Law Library

2501 N. Blackwelder

Oklahoma City, OK 73106

(V) 405-208-6030

(F) 405-208-5172

http://www.okcu.edu/law/lawlib/staff/leepeoples.php

View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=432259

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.