Posted for a colleague who is not a member of the list:

The question roughly is "what European countries that place a premium on
privacy do in their published appellate opinions"-meaning do they use
initials like in Re: D.C. or how do they keep the privacy of the
litigants?

Thanks,

Lee F. Peoples

Associate Director

Oklahoma City University Law Library

2501 N. Blackwelder

Oklahoma City, OK 73106

(V) 405-208-6030

(F) 405-208-5172

http://www.okcu.edu/law/lawlib/staff/leepeoples.php

View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=432259 <http://ssrn.com/author=432259>
<http://www.okcu.edu/law/library/peoples.asp>