Thanks a whole bunch, Andy.
My misdirected email got a good response from someone
who is as thorough as the editor librarian described
in the blogsite that you attached.  And, that someone
is you.  [BTW, I always learn something from your
postings.]
With appreciation,
 Lenore

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2006/12/19/law-blog-law-librarian-of-the-day-fred-shapiro/