Hello, INT-LAW.  I am in search of an article published in the Gazette du Palais (France), but which apparently is excluded from the bound volumes.  The citation I have is I. Fadlallah, “Priorite a l’Arbitrage: Entre Quelles Parties?, Gaz. Pal. 2002, no. 157, p. 26, sp. No. 17.

In anyone can help with this request I would be most grateful.

Jonathan Pratter

International Law Librarian

 and Lecturer

Tarlton Law Library

University of Texas at Austin

727 E. Dean Keeton St.

Austin, TX  78705

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.