Hello, INT-LAW.  I am in search of an article published in the Gazette
du Palais (France), but which apparently is excluded from the bound
volumes.  The citation I have is I. Fadlallah, "Priorite a l'Arbitrage:
Entre Quelles Parties?, Gaz. Pal. 2002, no. 157, p. 26, sp. No. 17.

In anyone can help with this request I would be most grateful.

Jonathan Pratter

International Law Librarian

 and Lecturer

Tarlton Law Library