Could someone please assist us in finding a case.  It involves the Valpre
water bottle. It is either a passing off matter or a trade mark
infringement.  It involves the  copying or the trading  of a bottle
simillar to the Valpre water bottle and  the question whether the bottle
was capable of being registered as a trade mark.
Does anyone know of such a case and where we might find it?  We have
searched on Westlaw and all South African sources available to us without
much luck.

We appreciate your help.

Many thanks and kind regards

Carol Clark
Librarian
Webber Wentzel Bowens
P O Box 61771
Marshalltown
2107
South Africa
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
Tel : (011) 530 5745 (Direct)
Fax : (011) 530 6745 (Direct)
To view our disclaimer, please visit http://www.wwb.co.za/wwb/view/wwb/en/page185
If you are unable to access the disclaimer,
send a blank e-mail to [log in to unmask] and a copy of the disclaimer will be emailed to you