Could someone please assist us in finding a case.  It involves the Valpre water bottle. It is either a passing off matter or a trade mark infringement.  It involves the  copying or the trading  of a bottle simillar to the Valpre water bottle and  the question whether the bottle was capable of being registered as a trade mark.
Does anyone know of such a case and where we might find it?  We have searched on Westlaw and all South African sources available to us without much luck.

We appreciate your help.

Many thanks and kind regards

Carol Clark
Librarian
Webber Wentzel Bowens
P O Box 61771
Marshalltown
2107
South Africa
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
Tel : (011) 530 5745 (Direct)
Fax : (011) 530 6745 (Direct)

To view our disclaimer, please visit http://www.wwb.co.za/wwb/view/wwb/en/page185
If you are unable to access the disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [log in to unmask] and a copy of the disclaimer will be emailed to you

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.