I found this Executive Summary on the US Department of Defense web-site:

http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/pdfs/The%20Manual%20for%20Military%20Com
missions.pdf

This  says the Manual was  submitted  to Congress on the 18th January.
I'm not sure what the next step is - does Congress have to approve it,
and does that mean there must be a debate and a vote on it?

 Can't seem to find any links to the actual manual itself yet - perhaps
that's because it is awaiting Congressional approval.  Those cognoscenti
of U.S. parliamentary and government  process will I hope pardon my
ignorance, and perhaps provide further guidance.

Regards,

Gayle Davies

Manager, Library Services

Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (NSW).

Australia.