Poland-Belgium/Luxembourg BIT

I'm looking for a copy of the Poland-Belgium and Luxembourg bilateral investment treaty/agreement.
It was signed May 19, 1987 and entered into force August 2, 1991.

It is unavailable on UNCTAD.  It should be published in the Official Journal or available at one of the following locations, but I haven't had any luck.

http://www.diplomatie.be/fr/treaties/default.asp
http://www.just.fgov.be/index_fr.htm

I have a call in to the Belgium Embassy in DC to help locate.
If anyone has a copy or can locate, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Michele

Michele A. Lucero
Legal Information Manager
Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP
700 Louisiana St. Suite 3400
Houston, Texas 77002
Direct: 713-238-2643
Direct fax: 713-238-4643
Direct cell: 713-231-3759

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.