Hello all:

We have another stumper.  One of our faculty members wants to measure the number of law review articles authored by U.S. law professors over a 50-year span.  I have been searching various sources, but have not been able to locate a source for this information.  It would be too time-consuming and impractical to pour over the print indexes, and the automated ones don’t seem to have an interface to restrict the search to the note on each article’s author.

I have found some information on publication counts for the top ranked law schools, but not for all law schools.  If anyone can suggest a practical source for this information or if any of you have tackled a similar question in the past,  I would be SOOOO happy if you could share that information.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Bobbi Weaver, Foreign & International Law Reference Librarian

California Western School of Law

225 Cedar Street

San Diego, CA  92115  USA

(619) 525-1497

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.