DHSS publication

Hello all,
I am trying to find a title published by the DHSS (UK?) in 1982.

There is a record on Libraries Australia but no holdings attached to it.

Specification for evacuated blood specimen containers / DHSS Scientific and Technical Branch, October 1982

I can't find any libraries in Australia with holdngs and I am hoping that someone from the list might be able to tell me where I might find it.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Encel

Librarian
Australian Government Solicitor
T 02 9581 7610 F 02 9581 7717
Find out more about AGS at
http://www.ags.gov.au

Important: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003, this email is authorised by AGS.

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.