Hello all,
I am trying to find a title published by the DHSS (UK?) in 1982.

There is a record on Libraries Australia but no holdings attached to it.

Specification for evacuated blood specimen containers / DHSS Scientific
and Technical Branch, October 1982

I can't find any libraries in Australia with holdngs and I am hoping
that someone from the list might be able to tell me where I might find
it.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Encel
Librarian
Australian Government Solicitor
T 02 9581 7610 F 02 9581 7717
Find out more about AGS at http://www.ags.gov.au

Important: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete
all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003,
this email is authorised by AGS.