Hello, INT-LAW.  I am trying to find the calendar of sittings/recesses for 2007 of the Supreme Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of New Zealand.  I have tried the relevant websites without success.  I was hoping that list members from Canada and New Zealand might be able to help.

Regards,

Jonathan Pratter

International Law Librarian

 and Lecturer

Tarlton Law Library

University of Texas at Austin

727 E. Dean Keeton St.

Austin, TX  78705

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.