Hello, INT-LAW.  I am trying to find the calendar of sittings/recesses
for 2007 of the Supreme Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of New
Zealand.  I have tried the relevant websites without success.  I was
hoping that list members from Canada and New Zealand might be able to
help.

Regards,

Jonathan Pratter

International Law Librarian