Dear colleagues,

I am trying to find the last edition of the Criminal Code of the
Seychelles : Government of Seychelles, 1991. Laws of Seychelles: Penal
Code. Revised Edition 1991
Is there anyone who may be able to help us find a copy of this
legislation ?

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards from Switzerland !

Sadri Saieb

Library - Users' Service
Swiss Institute of Comparative Law
1015 Dorigny Lausanne
Switzerland
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +41 (21) 692 49 13 / 11
Fax: +41 (21) 692 49 49
Homepage Institut: http://www.isdc.ch
Catalogue: http://isdc.ch/opac
Online contact : http://www.isdc.ch/fr/bibliotheque.asp/4-0-13001-5-4-0/

"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it." Samuel Johnson