Dear Int-Law,

        I am trying to find documentation that would confirm whether the treaty on the reciprocal protection of investments  has been extended to the Cayman Islands.  I have not had any luck in searching through the UK Legislation or Command Papers, nor have I had any luck searching through Cayman Islands legislation.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much!

Natalie M. Sanchez Lira
King & Spalding, L.L.P.
1100 Louisiana St., Suite 4000
Houston, Texas 77002
Telephone: 713.495.8857
Facsimile: 713.751.3290

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.