Hello fellow librarians,

We are trying to find the Penal Code (or Criminal Code) of the Cayman Islands but we are not having any success. Is there anyone who may be able to help us find this legislation,?--or give us some hints of good sources we should try.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Yasmin Khan
Research Librarian | Bibliothécaire de recherche
Ontario Regional Office | Bureau régional de l'Ontario
Department of Justice Canada | Ministère de la Justice Canada
The Exchange Tower | La tour exchange
130 King Street West, Suite 3400, Box 36 | 130 Rue King Ouest, pièce 3400m C.P. 36
Toronto (Ontario) M5X 1K6
tel. | tél.: (416) 952-2642
fax |  téléc.: (416) 973-3004