Can someone on the List tell me if the ILC has concluded any additional policy, along with the requisite publication, on the Responsibility of States.  I am familiar with GA Res. 56/83 of January 2002, but nothing subsequently.  Thank you.

Sanford Silverburg

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.