Request for assistance - Italy - Czech Investment Treaty

Dear All,

Can anyone assist with this?  We urgently require a copy of:

O’Connor, D.  The power of the Criminal Appeal Courts to order new trials: an historical and comparative study of the law of Australia, Canada, and England

Ph. D. Thesis. University of London, 1969.

It is referred to in Pattenden, Rosemary, English Criminal Appeals 1844 -1994.  Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1996.

A copy in electronic format would be preferable if available.   (As my mail box doesn’t take large files please contact me before sending to obtain an alternative email address).

Many thanks.

Regards,

Gayle Davies

Manager, Library Services

Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (NSW)

Australia.

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors. [log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.