I am hoping colleagues from the Caribbean can help me locate the Court
of Appeal and Grand Court decisions for the following case:  Barry
Victor Randall v. The Queen, [2002] UKPC 19 (April 16, 2002):
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKPC/2002/19.html

Many thanks in advance.

Clare Mauro
Reference Librarian
Torys LLP
416.945.7704

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.