Can anyone tell me how to leave the INT_LAW email list please?

I have now retired but seem to be unable to cancel INT-LAW. I have tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to be successful.

Thanks to all with whom I have been in contact via this wonderful group- it is such a supportive group.

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers,

Pat

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.