Can anyone tell me how to leave the INT_LAW email list please?

I have now retired but seem to be unable to cancel INT-LAW. I have tried
everything I can think of but nothing seems to be successful.

Thanks to all with whom I have been in contact via this wonderful group- it
is such a supportive group.

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers,

Pat