Korean Supreme Court case

Hello all,

I am posting this question on behalf of one of my colleagues. We would like to know if a recent opinion of the Supreme Court of Korea has been posted to the Courts web site. The link for that page is http://library.scourt.go.kr/. We know that the English translation has not been posted there but we would like to determine if the opinion is there in Korean. The following link has a story about the case we are looking for.

< http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/135199.html>.

Thank you,

John

John Wilson

UCLA Law Library

Rm. 1106 Box 95-1458

Los Angeles, CA. 90095-1458

Phone: (310) 794-4978

Fax: (310) 206-2680

e-mail: wilson @[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.