Hello all,

I am posting this question on behalf of one of my colleagues. We would
like to know if a recent opinion of the Supreme Court of Korea has been
posted to the Court's web site. The link for that page is
http://library.scourt.go.kr/. We know that the English translation has
not been posted there but we would like to determine if the opinion is
there in Korean. The following link has a story about the case we are
looking for.
<
http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/135199.html>.

Thank you,