I will be out of the office starting  01/09/2006 and will not return until
14/09/2006.

Please contact Anne Heritage while I am on leave ext. 85232 or Gladys
Taylor ext. 85198

Please consider our environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and contain privileged
 information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received
this message in error please delete and notify the sender. When communicating
by email you consent to the monitoring and recording of that correspondence.

The Attorney General's Department of NSW promotes a Just and Safe Society.
Visit us at http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au