From: White, Carolyn
Sent: Monday, 5 June 2006 4:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking paper from International Investment Law and Arbitration

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

Hello all,
We are hoping to secure a copy of a paper by Christopher Schreuer titled "Overlapping Contract & Treaty Claims - the Vivendi I Case" which was published in the text "International Investment Law and Arbitration: Leading Cases from the ICSID, NAFTA Bilateral Treaties and Customary International Law" by Todd Weiler.  This text was published by Cameron May in 2005 and the paper we are seeking starts at page 281.
Unfortunately, copies of this text in Australian libraries are either on loan or missing and we require the article urgently.
If you are able to supply a copy of this paper to me by email or fax I would be most appreciative.
Regards, Carolyn.

Carolyn White
Knowledge Consultant
Mallesons Stephen Jaques
Melbourne
T +61 3 9643 5593
F +61 3 9643 5999

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.