From: White, Carolyn
Sent: Monday, 5 June 2006 4:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking paper from International Investment Law and Arbitration

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

Hello all,
We are hoping to secure a copy of a paper by Christopher Schreuer titled
"Overlapping Contract & Treaty Claims - the Vivendi I Case" which was
published in the text "International Investment Law and Arbitration:
Leading Cases from the ICSID, NAFTA Bilateral Treaties and Customary
International Law" by Todd Weiler.  This text was published by Cameron
May in 2005 and the paper we are seeking starts at page 281.
Unfortunately, copies of this text in Australian libraries are either on
loan or missing and we require the article urgently.
If you are able to supply a copy of this paper to me by email or fax I
would be most appreciative.
Regards, Carolyn.

Carolyn White
Knowledge Consultant