Marcia,
I would be very surprised indeed if the precise text of the law to
which you are referring still exists anywhere - though the general
nature of what it provided is well-known. It would, of course, be in
Latin. I have extensively searched the web for its text - either in
English or in Latin - but have been totally unsuccessful. There are,
however, numerous references to the general nature of what the law
provided. The 2004 version of Encyclopaedia Britannica has the
following to say:-

The allies in central and southern Italy had fought side by side with
Rome in several wars and had grown restive under Roman autocratic
rule, wanting instead Roman citizenship and the privileges it
conferred. In 91 BC the Roman tribune Marcus Livius Drusus tried to
solve the problem by proposing legislation that would have admitted
all Italians to citizenship, but his program aroused heated
opposition in the Senate, and Drusus was soon afterward assassinated.
The frustrated Italian allies then rose in revolt.

The peoples of the hills of central Italy formed the heart of the
uprising, the Marsi in the north and the Samnites in the south.
Neither the Latin colonies nor Etruria and Umbria joined in. The
Italians began organizing their own confederacy; they established
their headquarters at Corfinium, which they renamed Italia, created a
Senate and officers, and issued a special coinage; soon they had
100,000 men in the field. In 90 BC Roman armies were defeated in the
northern sector, while in the south the Italians were equally
successful and burst into southern Campania. Only by political
concession could Rome hope to check the revolt: the consul Lucius
Julius Caesar thus helped pass a law granting Roman citizenship to
all Italians who had not participated in the revolt and probably also
to all who had but were ready to immediately lay down their arms.
This move pacified many of the Italians, who soon lost interest in
further struggle against Rome. Roman forces under Gnaeus Pompeius
Strabo in the north and Lucius Cornelius Sulla in the south soon
inflicted decisive defeats on the remaining rebels and captured their
strongholds.

The back of the revolt was now broken, although some resistance
continued among the Samnites for a short time. Further legislation
was soon passed that reinforced the allies' newly won rights; one law
regulated the municipal organization of the communities that now
entered the Roman state; and another dealt with Cisalpine Gaul
(probably granting citizenship to all Latin colonies). Thus, the
political unification of all Italy south of the Po River was
achieved, and Romans and Italians, hitherto linked by alliance, could
now become a single nation.

Note the use of the word "probably" in the second paragraph.

This suggests to me that the actual original text of the 90 BC law is
no longer available.

Ron Huttner LL.B. (Hons)
Barrister, Solicitor, Law Lecturer and Legal Researcher
Melbourne
Australia