Dear list members,
I am in need of the full text of the following judgment:
Petroleum Concessions in International Arbitration: Texaco Overseas
Petroleum Company vs.. Libyan Arab Republic 1977.
If any one is able to send it by e-mail, your help is greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Sudhakar.

Dr. T.V.G.N.S. Sudhakar
Faculty Member
The West Bengal National University Of Juridical Sciences
12, LB-Block, Sector-III Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 098, India.
Phone: 91 33 23356233
Mobile: 9831388915Dear list members,