Dear coleagues, especially Mary Rumsey and Theresa Miguel,

I am very thankful for your support and your help. You both saved me from
search that had already taken a lot of my time and patience. I really needed
that front page to fully complete researsher's request. Thank you for your
offer for a full text, but hopefully it won't be necessary.

Kind regards from sunny Sarajevo,

Mirela Rozajac
Expert Counsellor in Library
Law Faculty of University in Sarajevo