One of our professors is interested in obtaining the text of all
legislation that is in effect in Burundi aimed at protecting the rights
of the country's various ethnic groups. We have been able to locate
their new constitution as well as some older legislation through
resources such as Droit Francophone, but have not found any resources
with significant coverage of legislation enacted during the past five
years. As far as we can tell, no US libraries have coverage of the
official gazette, Bulletin Officiel du Burundi, past the year 2000. Does
anyone have any suggestions regarding where we might obtain recent
legislation? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Howard
Senior Foreign and International Law Librarian
Gordon D. Schaber Law Library
McGeorge School of Law
University of the Pacific
3282 Fifth Avenue