Good afternoon to my New Zealand colleagues.  I'm not sure if such a thing exists, but if it does could someone point me in the direction of a book, website, journal article etc which outlines alongside each 20th century New Zealand Prime Minister the significant legislation either introduced or repealed of that person's tenure.  So far we've come up with only piecemeal information,
thank you
Barbara Flowers
Web Resource Development Librarian
QUT Law Library