I find Mr. Aguilar's statements juvenile and very unfortunate on such a listserve.

Curtis

Purchase Dr. Doebbler's law books at www.lulu.com/cdpublishing
Introduction to International Humanitarian Law (2006)
International Human Rights Law (2004)

Dr. Curtis F.J. Doebbler
International Human Rights Lawyer
fax: +1-206-984-4734