]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

INT-LAW Home

INT-LAW  March 2015, Week 1

INT-LAW March 2015, Week 1

Re: [SPAM] RE: "English-Only" FCIL Librarian?

"Gualtier, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>

International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)

Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:01:27 +0000

text/plain

I would be curious, if there is anyone who started out without language skills, whether they managed to pick up anything on the job or whether there was a particular language that they ended up feeling compelled to study.  Personally, I feel like German is going to be a "must-learn" language for me, hopefully in the near future.

Susan Gualtier, JD, MLIS
Foreign, Comparative, and
International Law Librarian
Louisiana State University