]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

HDGEC Home

HDGEC  December 2012

HDGEC December 2012

Permaculture + Leadership - Bring a friend FREE!

Regenerative Leadership Institute <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:15:03 -0800

text/plain

Hello friends,

We're thrilled to announce an incredible promotion -- sign up for
any permaculture course before January 1st and bring a friend
FREE - or sign up by yourself and take a significant discount!
More details at http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com

Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture and
sustainable design in California with the world's most renowned
instructors and change your life, your community and your
planet.  Not only do Common Circle Education courses offer the
most complete curriculum of any similar course, but the people
who come to the programs make this the most powerful leadership
training offered anywhere.

With powerful instructors and a deeply rich curriculum grounded
in social/urban/suburuban permaculture and regenerative
leadership, this is the most powerful and complete permaculture
training available.  As the nation's leadership, sustainable
living and permaculture school, Common Circle Education changes
people's lives.  Join us to build the life you've always wanted
and the world where all beings thrive.

What:   Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture Design

Where:  February 16-24th - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
        April 20-28th - San Francisco Bay Area, CA

-- We accept most financial aid, grants and Americorps awards
-- and you can get college credit for our programs.  We also
-- offer highly flexible payment plans.  Sign up early and
-- bring a friend FREE (contact us for details)!
--
-- Get more details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/pdc

"Permaculture Design course was a genuine heart and mind opening
experience. If you are interested in finding how you can be part
of the life giving earth healing solution in today's global
ecological and social crisis this course gives you an in depth
and extensive overview of what it takes to make it happen. "
   - Jessica M, Course Graduate

During the workshop, we will talk about:

* Smart nature-inspired design principles
* Rainwater catchment and storage
* Greywater - smart water re-use with plant filters
* Food forests & garden design for food abundance
* Eco-psychology and Regenerative Leadership
* Intentional community design and dynamics
* Bio-remediation and toxic waste cleanup
* Natural building design - cob, strawbale and more
* Soil biology and regeneration
* Sustainable transportation and fuels
* Green business and sustainable economics
* Natural patterns and principles
* Everything you ever wanted to know about plants and soil!

"My experience in the course was invaluable.  I find myself with a
new permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world
around me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious
decisions and living better in harmony with the earth."
   - Deborah F., Course Graduate

This course will combine critical design skills with leadership,
nature connection, and most importantly an urban focus, building
and exceeding upon the internationally-recognized Permaculture
Design Certification curriculum.  Our programs offer by far the
most complete curriculum of any similar course -- with a huge
focus on leadership, personal growth and community design as well
as green business.

You'll learn how to create sustainable, thriving human systems,
from green houses and organic gardens, to local micro-economies
and communities, using sustainable design principles that are
applicable to every human system, from businesses, communities,
and cities to personal relationships.

"The experiences I have had and people I have met
has been life changing.  On these trips, a community is
created and everyone's individuality is honored,
welcomed and celebrated as you work together each day to
prepare meals, confront issues large and small and discover
how each and every one of us can be the change that we wish
to see in the world." - Marlee F, Course Graduate

Because of our unique focus on Urban and Suburban solutions,
our courses are radically different from most other programs,
teaching permaculture as a design science rooted in nature.
With most of the world's population in cities, we must
meet people where they live with real sustainable solutions.

--
-- Get more details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/pdc
--

Starting by learning the lessons from nature with some of the
world's most renowned organic farming experts, we will then look

The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
design and sustainable living school; our instructors are key
leaders in sustainable living and permaculture design.

We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-
changing experiential course!

--

Regenerative Leadership Institute
The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

HDGEC - Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]  This list is co-sponsored by CIESIN, Columbia University, and IHDP.  The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, IHDP, their staff or sponsors.