]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

INT-LAW Home

INT-LAW  August 2010, Week 1

INT-LAW August 2010, Week 1

Re: Aug 9th, 2010, International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples

steven perkins <[log in to unmask]>

International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)

Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:15:52 -0400

text/plain

Bill:

Truly, I have been gifted by the Gods as your agent. We could split
the imaginary beer to go with the lobster and shrimp. I haven't
decided if I'll go.  Not that interested in the films, but I've never
been to the UN.  I missed the session on Battlestar Galactica,
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=30217&Cr=television&Cr1
http://io9.com/5173862/the-night-battlestar-galactica-took-over-the-un

I was supposed to be on a panel on the DRIP at AALL, but Elvirra
shattered her ankle and I couldn't go.  Seems the main speaker, a
member of the DRIP drafting committee, took 10 copies of my web page
on Indigenous Peoples' Rights Under International Law to the meeting
and handed them out saying this was the best guide to the subject.

You do mention my web page in your book, eh???
Researching Indigenous Peoples' Rights
http://intelligent-internet.info/law/ipr2.html

also my blog page:

Indigenous and Ethnic Minority Legal News
http://iemlnews.blogspot.com/

SCP

--
Steven C. Perkins       [log in to unmask]
http://stevencperkins.com/
Researching Indigenous Peoples' Rights
http://intelligent-internet.info/law/ipr2.html
Indigenous and Ethnic Minority Legal News
http://iemlnews.blogspot.com/
Online Journal of Genetics and Genealogy
http://jgg-online.blogspot.com/
Steven C. Perkins' Genealogy Page
http://stevencperkins.com/genealogy.html
Steven C. Perkins' Genealogy Blog