]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

INT-LAW Home

INT-LAW  April 2008, Week 1

INT-LAW April 2008, Week 1

Re: AW: [Int-Law] International Law Reports forthcoming online?! (1919-date, Cambridge University Press)

Lyonette Louis-Jacques <[log in to unmask]>

International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)

Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:19:53 -0500

Ah, yes!  Looking forward to e-access to the EPIL!  And forgot to give
kudos to the United Nations and other international organizations and
other folks who've given us free access to some of the other international
legal research resources.

Yep, the Reports of International Arbitral Awards (RIAA) is here:
http://www.un.org/law/riaa/

Yearbook of the International Law Commission (ILC)
http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/publications/yearbooks/yearbooks.htm

UNCITRAL Yearbook (United Nations Commission on International Trade Law)
http://www.uncitral.org/uncitral/en/publications/yearbook.html

Happy researching, y'all!  :-)
Lyo.